- Achieving College Excellence (ACE) is designed to serve first generation and high financial need students succeed in their college journey at Loyola University Chicago, and beyond.
- Brothers for Excellence (BFE) provides support and encouragement to men of color through facilitated mentoring relationships with male faculty and staff of color.
- Loyola University Chicago Empowering Sisterhood (LUCES) is an inter-generational community that serves undergraduate and graduate students, staff, faculty, and alumni of Loyola University Chicago to support one another’s experience as a Woman of Color (WOC) at a predominately White institution.
- The McNair Scholars Program motivates and supports students from disadvantaged backgrounds empowering them with the information, knowledge, and resources necessary to successfully apply and enter Graduate School and complete their PhD degree.
- Students Together Are Reaching Success (STARS) is a peer mentorship and college success program that connects first-year students (first generation and students of color) with successful upperclassmen for one-on-one and group mentoring. Students also have the opportunity to attend social & cultural events, participate in workshops on academic success, and be part of experiences to enhance their leadership skills.
- Students of Color Support Group provides a safe and supportive environment to help students of color navigate the academic and social pressures of being a student at Loyola. topics may include academic and social pressures, personal growth and change, relationship struggles, discrimination, sadness, anxiety or other topics relevant to the group.
- Services for Students With Disabilities (SSWD) serves students with disabilities by creating and fostering an accessible learning environment. We aim to empower students with diverse needs by enhancing their self-awareness, self-determination and self-advocacy.
- Signature Series - each month, the Executive Council on Diversity and Inclusion will select a theme (i.e. Social Justice), and highlight a series of associated programs and events taking place across Loyola.
- Q-Initiatives (Queer Initiatives) are spaces to discuss, sing, laugh, grief, celebrate, and speak out. Whether you identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, intersex or queer in any way, we invite you to share, listen, and build community with your peers and fellow community members.